Monday, May 29, 2006

Uncool School

My school is weird and different,
The teachers are one of a kind,
In science class we feast on fungus ,
That will 'mold' our tender minds.
At Mathematics I’m quite good,
In fact I think that I am Queen
My math teacher though, thinks I’m average
And that is just plain 'mean'!!
My English teacher speaks in puns,
That leave me utterly confused
Don’t limp into my class, she shouts
With your 'lame' excuse.
I think that education,
Really makes you quite a git
Or perhaps its just my school
I hate the principal of it!

8 comments:

Russell Ragsdale said...

What a happy bunch of puns assembled to tout a troubled theme. Thanks, I enjoyed this a lot, Nicole.

Mriganayanii said...

This one was quite the charmer, Nicole. Lol.

As for your comments on my blog - i want to say a BIG thank you for the appreciation.
Especially because this one wasn't about writing skills, it was about something that threatens to burst inside.

Neetee said...

I think you must speak for many students around the world.
:)
The thing is, when it's all said and done, you will walk away an educated winner.

Good work!

Chamki said...

Quite COOl haan!Its a good thing you didn't study french at school.

Shubhodeep said...

really cool, i too hate the 'principal 'of school. ;-)

Sameer said...

Really cool stuff...
I dropped in here after a long time and it was more than worth the visit.
Do drop by my blog sometime.I need your feedback on the posts there.
As always, Good work..keep it up!!!

Sue hardy-Dawson said...

Ah it's working now-there was a problem earlier it's cleared at my end, I posted on SBS but I don't know if it will show yet??

Nicole Braganza said...

Russel-> A troubled soul I was for certain the last two days when my blog suddenly decided to disappear.

Nayan-> We should all be thanking you.

Queen Neetee-> Well, I'm not really speaking for myself here....thank god :)
An educated winner....I should have thought of it that way all through school though!!

Chamki-> Tee hee. Tell me that again!


shubho-> Dont lie. You were the teachers pet ;)

Sameer-> Missed you here at my blog. I will be over at your blog pronto.

Sue-> Thanks, you're a pet.