Monday, June 20, 2005

Kids Have The Last Laugh!


WHY CAESAR WAS A GEEZER

Caesar was Rome’s greatest king,
Yet he was quite a geezer.
For his dad was Crassus Idioticus,
And his mum was Stupida.


KNICKERS

Nick has lost his knickers
And he's looking rather flushed
Just watch him as he bickers
The poor young dude is crushed
It puzzles me, befuddles me
And Nick is really ticked
Perhaps it's possible that
Nick's knickers have been knicked!


WHERE HAVE U BEEN ?

Where have U been?
I've been looking for U
I looked everywhere
Didn't know what to do
I looked in the backyard
I looked in your room
Just where U were hiding
I couldn't assume
And just when I wanted
To throw a big fit
I found U after T
In the alphabet!

11 comments:

Misreflection said...

fun writing :)light relief.

Sameer said...

With these ditties, I feel you are back to what you do second best - tickling our funny bones. And if somebody asks me what you do best, I will simply point them to your earlier post. It's not that I have anything against humour (in fact, if life were a circus, I would be the top-runner for the clown's job) but then, there is something about pathos and the dark side that touches me in a particularly tender mannner.
As always, A-Class stuff!!

Pecos Blue said...

very silly and funny poems--made me giggle--this is good.

gulnaz said...

chuckle, chuckle, chuckle!
:)
those were cute and funny, good to see you back nicky. :)

Russell CJ Duffy said...

you have such an easy and natural mirth. it is fun to read and i bet it is fun to write.

aa said...

Funny. It's nice to have fun once in awhile.

Roger Stevens said...

Just dropped by to say hello and catch up. I like your funny poems - and your more serious poems too. Plenty of room for both.

Nicole Braganza said...

Misreflection-> And what I love doing best.

Finnegan-> Oh god - you're too funny!!! :) Thats such a cute thought!

Sameer-> I do love the praises! It does wonders for my ego ;)

Pecos blue-> Please visit more often! Thank you

Gulnaz-> I am honestly addicted to the blog!

CJ-> You bet!

Free Spirit-> Its also nice to have fun all the time.

Roger-> Hi! How are you? Thanks for coming by this way. Wish I could update more often too. Have done some new writing which I am still working on and will then put up on the blog.

Sue hardy-Dawson said...

I think this is really fun an very clever

Firefoxcub said...

ha ha ha haha.
u are one crazy chick arencha??
anywaz liss: the name of my blog's changed... so umm change it on ur blog as well ok??

Nicole Braganza said...

Sue-> Its clever, its clever its clever! Did ya hear that people? Its C-L-E-V-E-R! How I love that word! ;)

Aisha-> Crazy? Thats an understatement. Must check your blog now and will do the changes on mine.